Is it for me?
- PrimaSELECT PVA+ (polyvinyl alcohol) is a water soluble material that´s most often used as a support material.
- PVA prints translucent with a slightly yellow tint.
- 3D Prima's new formula for PrimaSELECT PVA+ is more stable to print with than regular PVA. This also means that it bonds much better than regular PVA to PLA, ABS and PETG.
- Tested and recommended as soluble supports for our Multi Material upgrade.
Read more about how to save material with our soluble interface supports at PrusaPrinters.org
- Use PVA filament settings.
- Keep PVA dry, ideally in box with silica gel.
- Nozzle temperature: 205-210 °C
- Bed temperature: 50-60 °C (Bigger object bigger temp.)
- Cooling: none
- Surface preparation: Make sure the surface is clean.
1.75 mm filament is manufactured with precision of +- 0.05 mm
We reserve the right to ship weights +/- 5% due to packaging variations.
The Seller does not verify whether the published reviews come from consumers who have actually used or purchased the products or digital content or service. Reviews are provided by registered PRUSA ACCOUNT users.
Preparation time: 3-5 business days.